This comes with thanks to David Cummins who has nominated me for the ‘Seven Things About Me Award’. My reaction to this was feeling flattered and pleasant surprise. I figured rather than writing seven things directly about myself that I would list seven books which have without doubt influenced my life or way of thinking from the time of reading them. If you are interested to know in what way they influenced me then I suggest that you read them yourself! So in no particular order, apart from separating fiction and non-fiction are seven books.
- Celtic Myths and Legends (particularly Irish and Welsh)
- Carmilla by Sheridan Le Fanu (fiction)
- The Girl With A Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson (fiction)
- Living Druidry by Emma Restall Orr (non-fiction)
- Wolf Within by Shaun Ellis (non-fiction)
- Further Along the Road Less Travelled by Scott Peck (non-fiction)
- Metaphors We Live by Lakoff and Johnson (non-fiction)
And so, with no further ado are my nominees for the ‘Seven Things About Me Award’:
- Richard Conway – Richard Conway’s Blog
- Chladen – The Writer Without A Pen
- Kpolisse – Before The Ink Dries
- Jo Hards – Strange Little Girls
- Grace – Books Without Any Pictures
The Rules for the Award are:
1. Thank the Blogger who nominated you.
2. Share Seven Things about yourself.
3. Nominate other bloggers you think deserve the award, and post on their blog to let them know they’ve been nominated.